WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
Together, we are facing an unprecedented global crisis that has affected our industry in unimaginable ways. It is important that we stay united to support each other.
The FIBO USA Team is here for you and together we have compiled a list of resources and tools to assist our community. This list is comprised of important items such as recommended educational pieces, job opportunities, and a list of relief funds that offer financial support for our community.
If there is anything that you’d like to share or add to the below, please reach out to email@example.com.
FIBO USA VIRTUAL CONTENT
"Stay in shape" physically and mentally by broadening your knowledge, sharpening your skills, and even develop new ones with FIBO USA’s complimentary virtual content. We have webinars, Instagram lives and educational series featuring some of the most influential individual’s in the industry.
Last updated April 7, 2020 - Please check back regularly, as we will be updating this page with more information as it becomes available.
Please also check with your state and city government websites for additional information and resources in response to COVID-19.
- Beyond Coronavirus: The Path to the Next Normal
- AFS Coronavirus Resource Center
- Club Industry’s Coronavirus Resource Page
- COVID-19 Labor & Employment Playbook
- COVID-19 Resource Page
- COVID-19 Resource Page for Club Operators on LinkedIn
- CDC Guidelines for COVID-19
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Q&A
- COVID-19 Financial Assistance Guide for Startups
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Senate Passes Third Stimulus Package to Help Unemployed
- Returning to Work to Teach Classes or Train Clients?
- Keeping your Clients Safe is as Important as Welcoming Them Back to your Facility
- EuropeActive - Informing our Sector During Covid19, Preparing for Reopening and the 'New Normal'
- FIBO Event Calendar
- Phased Reopening Guidelines for the Fitness Industry
- How to Communicate With Customers During Times of Crisis
- How Can You Best Lead Your Clients and Business Through This Turbulent Time?
- An Innovative Tool to Help You Get Through the COVID-19 Shutdown Crisis
- Town Hall on How Suppliers Are Helping Health Clubs Through the Coronavirus Crisis
- COVID-19: Best Practices for Your Gym
- Adding Accountability and Support During Uncertain Times Through Nutrition Coaching to Retain Your Membership
- Are You Leading Through the Crisis … or Managing the Response?
- What Small Businesses Need to Survive the Coronavirus Crisis
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Leadership in a crisis: Responding to the coronavirus outbreak and future challenges
- Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis with Blair McHaney
- Avoid These Traps When Negotiating in a Crisis
- Communicate Like A BOSS, Virtually!
- Mindful Minute Stress Relief Tips
- Power Up Your Morning Routine For A Happier, Healthier Day
- Maximize Your Health & Wellness At Home
- Tracker: Free At-Home Services Available To Consumers During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Minimizing The Impact On Your Fitness Business
- 5 Ways to Stay Connected With Members At Home
- VOD and Live Streaming platforms to consider to help organize, upload and deliver your fitness and wellness content virtually
- Town Hall On The Effects Of The Coronavirus On Your Fitness Business - Part 1
- Town Hall On The Effects Of The Coronavirus On Your Fitness Business - Part 2
- How To Engage Members With Virtual Solutions During The COVID-19 Shutdown
- Being Proactive During The Coronavirus Crisis Shutdown
- Street Hits App
- Les Mills Unleashes The Power Of Its Digital Platforms Free Of Charge For Home Workouts To Support Gym Operators And Schools
- 4 Ways Clubs Can Leverage Virtual Members To Create Their Online Fitness Empire
- How To Corona-proof Your Personal Training Business With Online Training, At-home Workouts, And Digital Fitness Content
- Conference Canceled? How To Plan A Virtual Event, Fast
Work From Home Tips:
- 4 Tips For Creating A Work-From-Home Station That Won't Bother Your Back
- Workplace Tips For Employees
- How Dual-Career Couples Can Work Through The Coronavirus Crisis
- Adjusting To Remote Work During The Coronavirus Crisis
- 5 Ways To Set Good Habits That Actually Stick
- 4 New Trends In A Post-COVID-19 World And How To Prepare For Them
- Recommended Disinfectant Cleaners For Equipment
- Who’s Hiring? How To Find Remote Work During COVID-19
- Harnessing The Power Of Social Media
- Key Financial Considerations You Should Act On Today
- Interim Guidance For Businesses And Employers To Plan And Respond To Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Ideas For Dealing With Client Cancellations, Gym Closures, And The Transition To Online Coaching
- The Importance Of Diversity And Inclusion During Uncertain Times