WE DARE YOU TO COME AND LEAVE UNINSPIRED
It’s the FIBO USA motto, and we’re looking for audacious presenters to take part in the promise we make to every one of our attendees.
If you’re interested in advancing the health + wellness industry and shaping its future by sharing your insights and expertise, please review the information below and submit your electronic application by April 10, 2020.
The FIBO Education Program invites professionals and enthusiasts of all fitness, health and wellness disciplines to progress their careers and personal objectives. Some of the individuals you can reach at FIBO USA include:
Executive (President, CEO, Managing Director) Personal Trainer/Coach
Sales + Marketing Fitness Facility Owner
Group Fitness Instructor Educator
Fitness Facility/Department Manager Health + Wellness Coach
Fitness Blogger/Influencer Physical/Rehabilitation Therapist
Nutritionist Workplace Health + Wellness Personnel
Hotel/Cruise Line Operator Facility Design
Property/Real Estate Manager Fitness Enthusiast
FIBO USA provides an environment in which the sharing of ideas, insights and experiences ultimately strengthens the fitness industry as a whole. To this aim, we invite dynamic individuals to lead compelling, interactive presentations across a wide variety of topics from science to business that the industry needs to learn now in order to prepare for the future and grow alongside current and predicted trends.
In addition to helping professionals enhance their businesses and careers, FIBO USA provides the unique opportunity to help fitness enthusiasts transform their passion for fitness into careers and overall lifestyles.
In order to ensure the quality, diversity and range of the Education Program, a neutral Education Committee will select presenters and sessions based on the following guidelines:
- Credentials: Presenters should possess proven expertise in the fitness, health + wellness industry or adjacent topic relating to the industry (i.e. certification, accreditation, and/or related degree)
- Content: Your session should:
- Reveal surprising information that your audience has not heard elsewhere
- Include actionable steps attendees can implement immediately to improve their careers and/or the journeys of their clients and colleagues
- Be relevant to the industry today in order to help fitness professionals prepare for the future and grow alongside current and predicted trends
- Motivate fitness fanatics to transform their passions into careers (if your session topic is applicable to consumers)
Please note: To maintain credibility, sessions that promote a specific company’s products or services will not be considered for the FIBO USA Education Program
- Session Length: 60-minutes
- Panel/ Roundtable/Chat
- Equipment: Presenters are responsible for providing all equipment necessary to lead his or her session
- Topics: We encourage you to submit innovative content that is relevant NOW! Below mentioned categories represent overall segments that can be covered:
- Marketing, Sales, Social Media
- Wellness, Health, Spa Business
- Fitness Facility and Boutique Business
- Trainer/ Instructor Education
- Holistic Wellness, Mental Health, Recovery, Sleep
- Nutrition, Diets
- Technology, Data and the Future of Fitness
- Special Populations
- Dance Workouts
- HIIT, CrossFit, Boxing
- Strength and Conditioning, Bodybuilding
- Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Meditation
- Your individual innovative content idea
- Complimentary VIP pass to the FIBO USA Exhibit Hall and Education Program including the American Health and Fitness Forum ($295 value)
- Recognition as a leader and innovator among your colleagues
- Opportunity to shape the future of the fitness, health + wellness industry and help others reach their personal and professional goals
- Promotion on the FIBO USA website, social media channels and digital + printed materials related to the FIBO USA Education Program
- Forum to network with fellow leaders and attendees across the entire industry
- Travel, accommodation or speaker fees will not be compensated; the opportunity to speak at a world-recognized fitness conference is significant
- Submit completed Call for Presentation form, incomplete applications cannot be accepted
Please note: Session titles and descriptions are subject to change in collaboration with the FIBO USA education team and committee.
- We reserve the right to ask first time presenters to send a short video clip that explains the lecture/ workshop or shows the presenter leading a class for reference
- Provide signed speaker agreement by agreed-upon deadlines
- Any equipment needed for a session needs to be provided by the presenter, FIBO is happy to support with the sourcing of equipment upon request
- Promote your session and FIBO USA to your network through social media, email and other available avenue. The FIBO team will provide you with the necessary tools to do so
An independent education committee led by Maike Kumstel, Content Manager, will review all submissions and approve each session in order to deliver and ensure the best quality, diversity and range of programming. The committee consists of industry experts that provide a great cross section of experience and communities.
- Speaker’s expertise in the fitness, wellness and health industry
- Relevance and importance of the topic to the industry/ target audience
- Breadth and depth of information are sufficient and match the length of the session
- Innovation and originality level of topic
- Learning objectives are stated in measurable and/ or observable terms and are actionable
- The information are evidence based
- The proposal is free of commercial aspects and vendor neutral
The committee makes sure that the presentations align with the overarching conference content strategy and offers a variety of topics. FIBO USA seeks to promote inclusion and celebrate diversity and welcomes all submissions.
Please note that we receive a large number of submissions and unfortunately have a limited number of sessions that are curated for the FIBO USA education program.
We THANK YOU in advance for your time and submission!
- Submission Due Date: April 10, 2020 at 11:59 PST
- Session Selection: Applicants will be alerted of session status and further information by end of April 2020
Please direct questions regarding the FIBO USA Education Program to Maike Kumstel, Content Manager.